Hank - Lincoln Park Zoo
Hi, I'm Hank, the head chimpanzee,
Hanging out in Lincoln Park Zoo,
Watching folks watching mine and me.
We love watching what people do.
The green shirts and the white coat staff
Are teaching us economics.
They're cute and they do make us laugh
With their carrot and grape antics.
And we teach the teachers as well,
A daily instructional class,
Hands on practicing where we dwell,
How to clean poop off window glass.
I'm gonna do a blog some day.
You'll be amazed at what I say.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hank - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey