Happily Watch Your Lover Go
The day she left,
I cried my heart exploding,
For days and nights I wept,
Mourning over my old feelings...
Somewhere deep inside,
I felt now I am finished,
Dying inside, existing outside,
How could she ever leave me like this.
All that I felt,
Was I loved her alot,
Before My Almighty I knelt,
Asking him 'tell me, did I or not! '.
Next day I woke fresh,
Shouting 'now there are things I know',
Pains in my heart got less,
Love exists only where you can watch your lover go.
Billions live with their love by their side,
Millions wake everyday by kisses' rain,
But one in a thousand happily pass the night,
With just memories of their lovers, without missing them!
Very well your heart knows she has gone,
Your eyes know you'll never see her again,
Still you love her all alone,
Man you are a true lover then!
In this simple world everybody can love,
Anybody can weep or cry,
Accepting heartbreaks is tough,
But real lovers are those who can wave their love happy goodbye...!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happily Watch Your Lover Go by Ankur Thakur )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley