What is happiness?
Happiness is complete bliss.
Happiness is eating ice cream with extra cookie dough.
Happiness is reading an intense novel.
Happiness is being cured of depression.
Happiness is jumping up &down for no good reason and watching peoples faces light up with joy on seeing u acting crazy
Happiness is the felling u get when u help the guy u might have a crush on get the girl he wants.
Happiness is making sure evreyone around u is happy before u r.
Happiness is crying all that bottled up stress away.
HAPPINESS IS COVERING UP YOUR PAIN SO PEOPLE CAN THINK YOUR HAPPY, TO BE HAPPY
Happiness is seeing the cute smile of 'the guy 'who is in your science class.
Happiness ios seeing 'that guy'act like an idiot so many times my stomach hurts from laughing to hard
Happiness is seeing your 2 year old brother hug &kiss ur 3 month year old sister
Happiness is looking at the extravigent stars and plants at night
Happiness is seeing the 'O Matra Luna, Regina Noces '-o mother moon queen of the night
Happiness is happiness there is no other way to explain it better = ]
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? HAPPINESS? by Beth Vasquez )
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
- The Author To His Disconsolate Brother, Richard Brathwait
- God Visible In His Works, William Alexander
- An Invocation, William Alexander
- Aan Elegie On Dr. Ravis, Bishop of London, Richard Corbet
- Complaining Of His Want Of Friends, Edward Hake
- No Gold No Goodnesse, Edward Hake
- Priyo keu nei, Golam Rashid
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns