From fear of losing what you love.
Instead alone you will remain.
Choosing your own form of pain.
You're too scared of what you fear.
So this is the option you have choosen.
Alone without your true love spoken.
It leaves your life incomplete and barren.
Wishing all the time you could share your tender loving careing.
This option you may feel is best.
Remember though there's always happiness.
Mario Tz.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (happiness by Mario Tz. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak