From fear of losing what you love.
Instead alone you will remain.
Choosing your own form of pain.
You're too scared of what you fear.
So this is the option you have choosen.
Alone without your true love spoken.
It leaves your life incomplete and barren.
Wishing all the time you could share your tender loving careing.
This option you may feel is best.
Remember though there's always happiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (happiness by Mario Tz. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak