Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Happy 13th ~ Saffra
Are you the Girl upon this Card,
Having lots of fun,
Celebrating your Birthday today,
With Family, Friends, and Everyone?
Saffra today you are Thirteen,
The Beginning of your Teenage Years,
Seven more years of Growing Up,
Full of Laughter and not Tears.
I send my Love, Best Wishes too,
Dear Granddaughter, Saffra Dear,
On this your Memorable Birthday,
But I am sorry, ~ I will not be near ~
To raise my Glass, to Wish you Well,
Good Luck, Good Health and more,
For your Future and your Life ahead,
To Saffra whom I adore.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 17 August 2007
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy 13th ~ Saffra by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh