Happy 4 Year Anniversary
Thank you for blessing me with 4 wonderful years
I will always cherish the smiles, laughs even the tears.
You were always the one on whom I could depend
More than just my lover, you're my best friend!
Not everybody can understand or maintain a love like ours
But up and till today we have been doing it for 35064 hours
When it comes to love, Nobody knows exactly what to do
Still we have been going strong 4 years me and you.
For 1461 days, you have filled me with love
Always proving that together we can rise above
You bring out the worst but also the best in me
Thank you for the 2103796.8 minutes
Or 126227808 seconds you have given me
You are my heart my soul baby
I will love you for an eternity.
Henrie Howells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy 4 Year Anniversary by Henrie Howells )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah