There are things said,
There are things unsaid.
And somewhere in the middle,
Things that I understand.
A stare from the corner of your eyes,
The way you take care of your hair.
The giggle and the smile,
The way you say kee.
I am short of words,
Silent tale of my heart.
I let you lean over and listen,
To the heart that beats only for you.
Every moment to cherish,
From our days of vows,
To the end of times,
Forever mine, forever your.
Happy anniversary my love,
My honey pie, my darling dove.
jibin joseph's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy Anniversary by jibin joseph )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp