Happy Birthday JoAnn
It’s that time of year for someone
when the birthday bells ring out.
Oh, yes JoAnn, my Lil sis,
it’s your birthday.
I hope this birthday brings with it a year
of happiness and good cheer.
That you will get all the things your heart desires.
We all have dreams and I know you do to,
I am hoping and praying all yours will come true.
Although you are thousands miles away,
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
As that is impossible at the moment anyway,
I will send some love, hugs and kisses your way.
Happy Birthday Lil sis.
Happy Birthday JoAnn.
Have a great Day and a wonderful time.
Love and Hugs Big Bruv.
3 October 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday JoAnn by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)