Happy Birthday JoAnn
It’s that time of year for someone
when the birthday bells ring out.
Oh, yes JoAnn, my Lil sis,
it’s your birthday.
I hope this birthday brings with it a year
of happiness and good cheer.
That you will get all the things your heart desires.
We all have dreams and I know you do to,
I am hoping and praying all yours will come true.
Although you are thousands miles away,
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
As that is impossible at the moment anyway,
I will send some love, hugs and kisses your way.
Happy Birthday Lil sis.
Happy Birthday JoAnn.
Have a great Day and a wonderful time.
Love and Hugs Big Bruv.
3 October 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday JoAnn by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz