Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to me
Though I didn’t receive a card
I’ll light a candle for myself
And decorate the yard
I’ll bake a special cake for me
But you, my sir, cannot come
I’ll pour myself a glass
Of my very expensive rum
I’ll set this day aside each year
And how sweet it will always be
I’ll mark it on the calendar
Happy Birthday to special me!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday to Me! by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...