Happy are the days we are together.
Happy are the days we talk to each other.
Happy are the days we cuddle together.
Happy are the days we see each other.
Happy are the days we lay together.
Happy are the days we we kiss each other.
But happy are all the days,
for we will love one another forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy days by Joscelyn Alderdice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal