Pursuit of happiness - that tiz
A futileness for humankind.
Let's leave it to government biz
To give us all happy of mind.
Try to think like a fam'ly pet.
A dog or cat seems happiest
When from the master it does get
Attentiveness that does suggest
The master wants the pet to be
Well and tended, but to behave,
So that there's household harmony.
The pet seems happiest as slave.
It's as happy as I will get,
Government master, me the pet.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Pet by Ima Ryma )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow