Hard To Believe
Its very hard as rock
Soft as butter
To respect your teacher
To wish a teacher
May be its right
May not be its right.
Teachers are with variety
Personal variety, proffessional sequence
Thinking, Finding and Rewinding
This is how some are
Hardly difficult to respect
Softly to quite from teacher.
A teacher is ultimate
Supreme to any power
They are the over soul
Life ends or trends
By the immortal souls
Such teachers are rare.
May be you do with
Sometimes you don't
Prepositional elements can end
When a teacher of a kind
Like the catcher in the hell
Hard to believe such teachers.
Teacher is the only truth
He or She the only belief
Trust and belief the other name
When that trust itself is broken
From and by a teacher
Can you believe?
Am sure its hard to believe.
Wish and love and care
Must be submitted to a teacher
Surrendered with respect
Become subaltern under teacher.
Disciples are free from Karma
Liberated after their submission
Recieving with honour, love
Is the only Karma of a teacher.
She kicked me for submission
She insulted my wishes
She bombarded me for my Karma
Gave strong pain in my -.
Is She a teacher?
Is She a mother?
Is She should be regarded?
Is She should be rewarded?
Its hard to believe her.
No student forgive her
No one believe her
No one should wish her
I hope you wont.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard To Believe by abhimanyu kumar.s )
- My Dog Lays at, David McLansky
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)