Tides of intuition eroding shores of inhibition. Casting away apprehensions. Behind weary eyes seduction strives & fear makes its presence known. Reproduction is introduced. Implementing investments of coquettish violation. Trysts of multiple infractions of fatal attractions. Generous donations of a hooker. Habitual. Pretentious sex offenders. Established mile high club members. Wicked tongue provoking cherry plum to Kingdom CUM THY WILL BE DONE. Lust inspired anthems of resurrection conversing odes of perseverance to my horny. Reciting interpretations of amazing grace. Hadn't I worn panties there would be a constant flow of honey suckle trickling down the back of calf. Stream spilling into subsequence. Accumulating into puddles of circumstance & consequence. Cold sweats on frequent trips to Zion. Rubbing the same shoulders that I come to cry on. I cloak you in fabric of hope. My demons the designer. The only way to cope is by draining my mimosa between sheets of Egyptian cotton. A matrix of sexual predicament where loyalty leaked. Inside my tunnel of alluring femininity collateral peeked. You make wrong feel so right. I was proud to be your whore.
Sylvia Perry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harlot by Sylvia Perry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1904 - 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Candles, Leong Ming Loong
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.