Genetically engineered to wear your energy.
The most fragile part of me nurses our strongest connection.
You are love in every aspect of the word.
The philosophy of my completion.
I live for you.
Sex and survival being the two fundamentals of human existence,
without your aid
I could not accomplish either of which I have been conditioned for. Designed to be companion, solely.
To know someone out there is missing apart of themselves
upon my absence.
Waiting for purpose that can only be sought inside of my being. Epiphany came so distinctive like goal
and I knew you were to comply in the success of my forthcoming,
your presence confirming my self-medication.
I relapsed so helplessly,
your antidote the only thing that can pacify.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Liasion by Sylvia Perry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum