Have a wall to draw on.
You don’t feel that you live
If no one knows that you live.
Others must know what you wear,
How you live and what you flaunt.
Being is the corporal’s existence.
Being known is the ego’s existence.
People around you are the wall
On which you draw about yourself.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have a wall to draw on. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- لقد مات رفاقي, مالك حداد
- I Like This Season, Guillermo Veloso
- أنا في الحقيقة المعلم .. وأنا التلميذ, مالك حداد
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)