Have hope, friend
Because with it you can move mountains
With hope you can climb the Everest.
Nothing can stop you from you aims
When you have hope.
I saw you when you are down
Thinking that all mountain of life
Are too high for climbing
But with hope you can do it.
You think that all things are impossible
But with hope all things are possible.
I saw you when you cry
And shed many tears
Because many scorn you
They reject you because they thought you are failure
But have hope
Because the rejected might be the appreciated
Just have hope and surely, you will rejoice.
adedayo michael's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have Hope by adedayo michael )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace
- Sustenance, Ronald Wallace
- Carcass is Served - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- I Knew Better, Agar Hernandez
- In queue, SALINI NAIR
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans