Have hope, friend
Because with it you can move mountains
With hope you can climb the Everest.
Nothing can stop you from you aims
When you have hope.
I saw you when you are down
Thinking that all mountain of life
Are too high for climbing
But with hope you can do it.
You think that all things are impossible
But with hope all things are possible.
I saw you when you cry
And shed many tears
Because many scorn you
They reject you because they thought you are failure
But have hope
Because the rejected might be the appreciated
Just have hope and surely, you will rejoice.
adedayo michael's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have Hope by adedayo michael )
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns