(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Have I Told You...I Miss You?
miss your quiet caring, your gentelness,
the softness of you, and the warm cloak
of your love.
I miss your smile that was always so
tentative, but warm like the sunshine,
gentle as the rain, and softer than a rose.
I miss your honesty, your caring and your loyaty.
I miss your eyes, nose...mouth. I miss the
sound, the comfort of your voice.
I miss your laughter, your joy-I miss
your tears, your kiss, your touch, and I
miss our bodies pressed together,
entwined as one.
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms,
and waking up to the warmness of you next to me.
I miss...I miss, everything about you.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have I Told You...I Miss You? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget