(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Have I Told You...I Miss You?
miss your quiet caring, your gentelness,
the softness of you, and the warm cloak
of your love.
I miss your smile that was always so
tentative, but warm like the sunshine,
gentle as the rain, and softer than a rose.
I miss your honesty, your caring and your loyaty.
I miss your eyes, nose...mouth. I miss the
sound, the comfort of your voice.
I miss your laughter, your joy-I miss
your tears, your kiss, your touch, and I
miss our bodies pressed together,
entwined as one.
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms,
and waking up to the warmness of you next to me.
I miss...I miss, everything about you.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have I Told You...I Miss You? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan