(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Have I Told You...I Miss You?
miss your quiet caring, your gentelness,
the softness of you, and the warm cloak
of your love.
I miss your smile that was always so
tentative, but warm like the sunshine,
gentle as the rain, and softer than a rose.
I miss your honesty, your caring and your loyaty.
I miss your eyes, nose...mouth. I miss the
sound, the comfort of your voice.
I miss your laughter, your joy-I miss
your tears, your kiss, your touch, and I
miss our bodies pressed together,
entwined as one.
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms,
and waking up to the warmness of you next to me.
I miss...I miss, everything about you.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have I Told You...I Miss You? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy