A. J. Simiema
He, The World and I
There was the world
I walked on the world
He was there, and there existed the rest of the world
He had the world
I was in the rest of his world
There was someone else in his world.
Then, it was over.
Ele, o mundo e eu.
Existia o mundo
Eu passava pelo mundo
Ele havia, e existia o resto do mundo
Ele tinha o mundo
Eu estava no seu resto de mundo
Existia outrem em seu mundo.
Então veio o fim.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He, The World and I by A. J. Simiema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui