A. J. Simiema
He, The World and I
There was the world
I walked on the world
He was there, and there existed the rest of the world
He had the world
I was in the rest of his world
There was someone else in his world.
Then, it was over.
Ele, o mundo e eu.
Existia o mundo
Eu passava pelo mundo
Ele havia, e existia o resto do mundo
Ele tinha o mundo
Eu estava no seu resto de mundo
Existia outrem em seu mundo.
Então veio o fim.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He, The World and I by A. J. Simiema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams