You are what I love
And crave for so badly that nothing's ever enough.
Somehow creeping to my head,
that it's for the best of me.
Complicated, it gets.
My choices are weakening, I'm not that person anymore.
Delusional, I'm going.
For that thing speaks louder than my sounds of pain.
A joy that never lets me rise,
I'm somehow in the middle.
Of what's right and wrong,
Letting nothing else matter but you.
It's so suffocating.
But I just can't overpower what I let inside of me.
Oh you are what I love yes,
even though I know it's not healthy...
Life Poem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Healthy by Life Poem )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cry Tears (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- I am married to the Muses, Hebert Logerie
- Limited Suffix Finances Warms Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Counting Sheep, Ronald Chapman
- Unprepared To Sit And Listen, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco
- Color Of Easter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Color White, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak