Hear God's call?
What is it all about?
God is calling me to take part in a new adventure
And I am ready for this new adventure
But wait a moment because he never told me where is this new adventure
Maybe he forgot to tell me
God is this adventure at home or abroad?
No son it is not at home it is abroad God answered me
In what city God?
For crying out loud there is war in Somalia?
Do you want me dead?
No thanks God, I am not leaving home to go to same bloody place Called Somalia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAR by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...