Heart and Affection
Unaffected care of mine approaches only friends,
Surely, my adversaries can’t think of it.
My tree shadows and without discrimination!
Am I worse then, even than my tree?
Nadir it is, if it is so!
Don’t you think, however, a tree is a tree!
And doesn’t have a heart__ a heart like mine!
Rapaciously, which craves to be craved, it craves for.
H.M.Usman Dar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart and Affection by H.M.Usman Dar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram