Why did you leave me here all
alone, leaving me in the dark? I
thought this was suppose to be
the way you wanted it to be. I
thought you loved me. You left
me hanging on a broken wire.
You left my heart broken into.
How could you have done
something like this? You tore my
heart into and left me in the cold lonely world.
What happened to all the good
times we shared together. I
thought you loved me and cared
about me. Instead you broke my
heart into, and left me out into
this cold lonely world all alone. I
hope your happy now. We had it all.
I'm so heartbroken by this. Don't
I guess not. we had good times
together I guess I was not good
enough for you.
After everything I have done for
you, you give me this in return.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartbroken by ESPN CHICK )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter
- The Washing Machine, Abhinit Chute (abz)
- A Teenager's Wish, Praveen Gola
- A Little Shiver, Barton Sutter
- Raat ke andhere me, Aftab Alam
- I lost my game, Praveen Gola