Why did you leave me here all
alone, leaving me in the dark? I
thought this was suppose to be
the way you wanted it to be. I
thought you loved me. You left
me hanging on a broken wire.
You left my heart broken into.
How could you have done
something like this? You tore my
heart into and left me in the cold lonely world.
What happened to all the good
times we shared together. I
thought you loved me and cared
about me. Instead you broke my
heart into, and left me out into
this cold lonely world all alone. I
hope your happy now. We had it all.
I'm so heartbroken by this. Don't
I guess not. we had good times
together I guess I was not good
enough for you.
After everything I have done for
you, you give me this in return.
ESPN CHICK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartbroken by ESPN CHICK )
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)