Some Random Girl
How can anyone feel heartbroken more than I have?
Feeling like some knife going straight through my heart
leaving nothing but a broken heart
shattered into tiny pieces
looking for that day when it’ll come back into a complete heart
and make me happy again
How could it be?
How come I lived through heartbreak?
That’s impossible. Never done that before
and never will
It hurts too much
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartbroken by Some Random Girl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams
- Jacket Rumor II, Bill Grace
- Rain Must Come Down, Thomas Bates
- Jacket Rumor, Bill Grace
- देहाया बिबानगिरि मेलेमनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Little One, Adam M. Snow