Theodora (Theo) Onken
The day blew in wide open
With me soaking up the irony
Of an incongruous Spring Sun;
Caught in the flap of mighty gales
I cower in diversions worried wrinke;
Springs enlightened opening still surveys...
Far ahead of a Summer of more discontent?
Where, perhaps, scorching days
Will still have their own ways...?
But avoiding the sullen of malevolent? ;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((((Heated Exchanges))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner