A vision held in high esteem, how can one compare?
Expectations so great in numbers, one must always have great care.
Surrounded by humanity in its whole, no judgement in its eyes.
Unrelenting in its pursuit that one must always ask why?
Questioning the method of Heaven and its goal is one of many that may never be told.
But, in one's attempt to find the answer many find their soul.
As if he was saying 'Look Deeper Than One is Told'.
A million things may never be answered, but that doesn't mean they can't be,
A dream for all the others that was long ago buried deep.
Look to find one's answers other than in books,
You may be surprised as I was, Heaven is all it took.
Rachel Fogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Rachel Fogle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders