Her face is bright
Bright as the sun on a summer morning
She calls me but I ignore it
Too much anger, too much hate in my life
2 years later after the drama is gone
We meet again, she still looks as beautiful as before
I ask for her number she gives it to me
I thought a sign has popped up
A sign that she’s the one
But two month later she says “I’m going out with some one”
What have I let go out of my life
What was I thinking back then?
Why did I let heaven go?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Tengoku Tenshi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke