Johncy Sara George
Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away
Flowers Come, flowers go
Petals fall and petals flow
Through the night in the wind
I see many go, I hear them
Blowing away in the wind.
In the morrow I might see a new flower
But it will never be one like the other.
The tears come and the tears fall
As petals fall during the night.
The flowers I saw yesterday
Aren't here today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away by Johncy Sara George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak