buyer Lil rode west, found heaven
and gave agent Kevin his asking price
buyer Lil rode east, found a hellish mess
and gave agent Kevin a piece of her mind
agent Kevin said 'Lil, whats heaven and whats hell
depends on your point of view'
'build windows west and fences east
and heaven is what you'll find'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (heaven west by steve king )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma