It’s been so long
How have you been?
Who have you been seeing?
What have you been doing since I’ve been away?
Come and talk to me what are you waiting for?
I may be not the person you first knew
But I still hold you in my heart
You never were there
Will it take another lifetime for you to know what was hidden between us?
Have you held on when I was gone?
Will you ever tell me what has been wrong?
Come and talk to me
I am the person you met last November
And I still hold you in my heart
But you never were there
Will it take another goodbye for you to comprehend?
It’s been seven months and still you can’t see
How it’s been and how it should be
Is another goodbye welcoming my hello?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello by Amalei Masigla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI