First you laugh
Then you cry
Still I love you so much!
You too much occupy my heart
You are cold
On mountain top
But I’m always looking for you!
I don’t want anybody else but you
Girls, prepare your land!
Before your heart flies and crushed down
And you don’t have a chance scream for help
Because love is malice
It likes to grow without permission
You are red
Still my heart beats for you!
You are the most beautiful creature I ever met
You are mad
But I just can’t forget you!
You have mysterious power over me
Boys, watch out your step!
Before your pride swept by the flood
And you don’t have a chance shout for help
Because love is vengeance
It will revenge those who play
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HELP! by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK