Soumita Sarkar Ray
Help is never small
If you get a chance to favour
and help others in gross pain
be it a neighbour or your brother
it shall pay and never go in vain
Think not of grand deed
that shall make you stand great
beyond your thought's feed
to mark this auspicious date.
Tire not of giving love
things you feel merely small
little things such as a dove
implicitly can tower tall.
And my friend in turn true
they'll occupy the biggest part
beyond your belief out of the blue
in their unattended heart.
Soumita Sarkar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Help is never small by Soumita Sarkar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones