How can I put you into words, it seems as if my vocabulary cannot describe,
How your angelic face illuminates the world; you are my joy, my pride.
Beautiful, that is a term used for peasants;
You are more like a goddess, so graceful and elegant.
How can I, an unworthy, simple man love a being so perfect
That, upon sight, men drop to their knees to worship?
You invade every thought that occupies my mind.
I cannot focus on anything else, youre in my head all the time.
All of your features have me hypnotized.
Especially your soft, honey brown eyes.
Your luscious, brown hair flows down your back like an illustrious waterfall,
And your voice is so sweet, so serene, I melt when you call.
How I desire to caress your smooth, velvet like skin;
My heart bounds out of my chest whenever you flash me your sly grin,
Because your cheery smile is so dazzling that it could put the sun out of business
And your figure is perfect, there isn't a curve I wouldn't want to kiss.
If only fools fall in love, then I must be the biggest jester alive.
You are the only woman I ever want to be with; I never want to leave your side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her by Garrett Bradley )
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)