Her eyes I
Her eyes glows
sparing no space too close
my vision melts into her gaze
as she looks at me to say some words.
my heart pounds in graceful pattern
carrying her vision down deep into the cavern
unforgettable indeed that day that passed by
too fast unto eternity everything flows sweetly,
like a blooming rose
she stares at me above the nose.
Her eyes II
Her eyes, a mysterious veil
At each glance she casts upon me
I see diamond-flash is no comparison
to the sparkles from her eyes.
This inscrutable attachment of attraction
Lingers strong, and clear in my mind
Particularly that of her eyes that speaks
The unknown language of soul captivating expression
Of splendor I know not
And I stand, enthralled to the stare I care much.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908..
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her eyes I by cyclopseven Ram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- IMITATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Pugad ng pag ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- EXPECTATIONS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- My friend, joe foster
- SELF VS SELFISH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WISEASS VS. WISEGUY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUCCESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Condemn me, hasmukh amathalal
- GETTING EVEN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Ebola Suspicion, douglas scotney