the cry of help never seems to reach you, or do you just mute it out?
the love comes toward you, so you push it away?
living in your own world, in denial so futile.
thinking of only you and closing the rest out
well here im screaming for help, loving you so is it i that you mute and push away?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (here by Hannah Williams )
- Angels on t he Shoulder, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Your Face, Eleonor Santiago
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
- Wrestling Through Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildworld, Denis Martindale
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns