Pali Girl S...
A hero is when someone cares about you,
They will always be there for you,
no matter where life takes ya,
and no matter what situation your in.
When your in trouble
the person will be there.
Sometimes he will be there other times he won't.
A hero isn't always about being perfect,
isn't about flying,
or even being so mature.
This is when the hero, makes your day.
and starts your day.
A hero can be any
sex, race, species,
not always humans.
People will like
dogs' as there heros,
or even jumping monkeys.
They don't half to be
always half to be good at everything
you expected to.
A teacher is a good hero,
they help you through your school years,
and help you get smarter now and
with your futures.
A firefighter is a good one,
they save lives.
Even your parents
there number one,
because they helped you grow up
and be what you want to be.
Everyone always has a hero,
when the hero always has you.
Thank God for these heros
that we found, and helped us through the years.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Pali Girl S... )
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)