Hero's are every where
Loud and silent hero's.
Some remembered, in records, documentaries with large marbel headstones, some forgotten, buried in a watery grave with their enemies.
Mr Obama, Eleanor Rosevelt, beyonce, and Jesus
the one's who are, and will forever be remembered for lending a hand.
Fire fighter, bird-saving toddler, bystander, mother, engineer, neighbour or just a dude who lied about his age to go to war
Just a nobody, who did something amazing but was forgotten any way
So we pay tribute to ALL hero's, Loud and silent hero's alike,
We thank you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero? by Racina Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra