Hero's are every where
Loud and silent hero's.
Some remembered, in records, documentaries with large marbel headstones, some forgotten, buried in a watery grave with their enemies.
Mr Obama, Eleanor Rosevelt, beyonce, and Jesus
the one's who are, and will forever be remembered for lending a hand.
Fire fighter, bird-saving toddler, bystander, mother, engineer, neighbour or just a dude who lied about his age to go to war
Just a nobody, who did something amazing but was forgotten any way
So we pay tribute to ALL hero's, Loud and silent hero's alike,
We thank you...
Racina Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero? by Racina Rodriguez )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI