Joanna Maria Lozano
Hey, could you please turn around?
Please never mind how I sound
I just want you to look at me
Cause it's your face I long to see
Hey, could you give me that smile?
The one you give to that girl across the aisle?
I just want you to smile at me
So my heart will dance in glee
Hey, could you laugh with me?
Like you and her used to be?
Baby it's your charming laughter
My ears are longing to hear
Hey, can I hold you?
The way she would always do?
My arms are so eager to wrap around you
Baby please don't say 'no'
Hey, can I love you?
No you don't have to love me too
Besides I won't ever let you know
That all this time, I've been loving you
Hey, could you just turn around now?
Joanna Maria Lozano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hey by Joanna Maria Lozano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey