Hi, My Name Is Different.
I'm in everyone, whether I'm beautiful or ugly.
I'm even in the ones who are thin; or thickly.
I make everyone glare at you, every bit.
Whether your society,
Or down at the bottom of a pit.
Truth is, everyone's different.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hi, My Name Is Different. by Thanya Cruz )
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)