The darkness has a hidden meaning.
One that can be a little misleading.
With a story that always leaves you lingering.
That has a thousand words but never says anything.
Who hides in the darkness of the evening,
With it's power it comes singing.
Telling you to come unyielding,
With no concern to what your feeling.
Your soul is what you are mislaying,
And your loved ones you are betraying.
For the darkness has no opening,
And forever has no closing.
So beware of what you are beholding,
And who your soul will forever be holding.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Meaning by Jessica Amburgey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...