The darkness has a hidden meaning.
One that can be a little misleading.
With a story that always leaves you lingering.
That has a thousand words but never says anything.
Who hides in the darkness of the evening,
With it's power it comes singing.
Telling you to come unyielding,
With no concern to what your feeling.
Your soul is what you are mislaying,
And your loved ones you are betraying.
For the darkness has no opening,
And forever has no closing.
So beware of what you are beholding,
And who your soul will forever be holding.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Meaning by Jessica Amburgey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki