Jacinth III Suico
Hide One’s Tail
For a person, what’s your first impression?
Shy, talkative, demure? You’ll find it soon
Make sure of it, even you have them for a year
I know that for you it’s still unclear
Plasticity matters as it hide one’s tail
Sometimes, upon hiding it you’ll fail
Even the long lost treasures are discovered
As all the secrets can be revealed
Shyness is hiding your real character
Hiding from reality? You’re bitter
Are you afraid of showing yourself?
Well, dumped yourself in a shelf
Why need to hide? it’s you!
Show it like a firework and go
Everything will be okay
No matter what they say, you were born that way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hide One’s Tail by Jacinth III Suico )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan