Hide Your Pain
What do you do,
When you're completely alone?
Do you sit and cry?
Or do you laugh and smile?
I try to smile,
Because no one knows,
No one knows the pain inside,
No one knows the scars you hide,
Underneath your clothes.
Just put on your fake smile,
And your makeup,
And everyone will think you're okay..
Just stay strong,
Because people will know you're vulnerable,
If you don't hide your pain..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hide Your Pain by Hannah Coblentz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh
- I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND, MOHAMMAD SKATI