Hijazi stethoscopic tone
Are all nights those surprised us are the strange?
Are all ways those we digging are no things more than illusions and worms nestle in the wound?
Are all treasures of-pearl and ruby of heart... of the brazier's essence of the spirit?
Not more than the stones lying on the path of from falling? ?
Our lost are those steps watchful us and the passion, as they said from the oldest of the old burns lovers
And we burned... but still not be irrigated from the wound of the nights... and not be deterred from hardened Daggers
Which we draw from there blades sugars or flowers
We delude ourselves that we are the witness and the martyrs
We delude the palm holding water
That that eyes burst out for us
But we are the Illusionist
The steps does not lead.... and the end in the most beautiful trip of a lifetime for the unwary
Peace... peace on the unwaries
Eyes staring, and then seeing...
Then apply in the illusion.... in fear that inclines by shadow
And shadow tired them all these years
O immorality years
Write our history with blood and tears
And leave our bodies naked in the deserts of exile
And hunger.... and nibbling by the myths and impossible
O for the years..............
AbdelAziz Alhaider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hijazi stethoscopic tone by AbdelAziz Alhaider )
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)