This is too much like Romeo and Juliet.
Ever since i met him i knew i'd fall for him.
even though i know i cant physically have him it dont stop me loving him instead it makes my love for him stronger.
even though he lives over seas he still has me begging 'please' on my hands and knees.
talking to him is just like a breeze and he's helped my heart unfreeze.
I'm so protective over him that i wont even name him and i'd give any limb for him, just not my arms with which i'd hug him.
for him my heart is full to the brim of love.
love you, baby xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Him by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant