Lucy Grainger Poems
- Fear Fear Fear wraps you up but doesn't comfort you. Fear ...
- Fog Fog Fog is mysterious, wet and dark. Fog blurs your ...
- Dad Dad A dad is supposed to be a male figure in which you ...
- What He Means To Me! I couldn't stand to see him get hurt or ...
- A Letter To Say... A letter to say I give up because you put ...
- Help! The tremble in your voice doesn't resemble you. it's ...
- Actions Have Consequences
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucy Grainger
Fear wraps you up but doesn't comfort you.
Fear makes you feel sick and bring up what you shouldn't really say.
Fear is heavy and holds you back.
Fear is dark but can sometimes help shed light on something.
Fear is poisonous but not spiteful.
Fear is silent but deadly.
Fear is forbidding.
Fear is creative and makes you act in a way you wouldn't normally.
Fear is powerful but makes you feel weak at the knees.
Fear seeps through the cracks that you try and hide.