What He Means To Me!
I couldn't stand to see him get hurt or lose him.
I don't want him to feel like i used him.
I'd hate to be the one to bruise him.
He is the answer to my prayers and he's climbed the stairs to my heart.
I dream of him at night until my computer's back in sight.
His messages bring light to my dark world.
I miss him when he's offline but he's constantly online in my head.
I don't wish to hug him, i wish to do alot more.
I want his muscly arms to send away my quarms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What He Means To Me! by Lucy Grainger )
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow