god bless you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i know it's not long but it has alot of feeling behind it! this poem is not written about anyone in specific but for those who've helped me and cared when nobody else has. god bless you for reading!
Comments about this poem (god bless you! by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal
- At The Living Creche, Keith Taylor
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest