William Butler Yeats
Undying love to buy
I wrote upon
The corners of this eye
All wrongs done.
What payment were enough
For undying love?
I broke my heart in two
So hard I struck.
What matter? for I know
That out of rock,
Out of a desolate source,
Love leaps upon its course.
William Butler Yeats's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Confidence by William Butler Yeats )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur thyhej vjeshta, skender iljaz braka
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Kur tee kujtova ty, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer