His sword is shiny but darker than sand,
its edges are as crystal clear as moon.
His sword is keen but cannot divide land.
His sword is brave but fears the war is soon.
His sword can speak but only in silence.
His sword is good fighter but bad winner.
His sword can see but needs goggle or len,
it sees the loosers and not the winners.
That inner soul sword he took from nature
when naked in the womb of his mother.
An armour is given to all creature
to fight fate and any wicked brother.
The sword is the mind, it is short or tall.
Its beauty is not the same in us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (His Sword by ikeh peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak