Why is history so important?
Why isn’t yesterday known as history?
Why do we learn history at all?
What would we be called in history?
Why would we be in history?
Why, when people get into fights they yell out, “you’re history”?
What does history do to us?
Will this poem make it to history?
Will I be in the books of history?
Will the history books be of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History by sazarh natisi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty