Why is history so important?
Why isn’t yesterday known as history?
Why do we learn history at all?
What would we be called in history?
Why would we be in history?
Why, when people get into fights they yell out, “you’re history”?
What does history do to us?
Will this poem make it to history?
Will I be in the books of history?
Will the history books be of me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History by sazarh natisi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran