Hits (Off The Cuff)
From 100 or so hits, to none,
What do i expect from words then,
That they are embedded and refuse to go,
I figure the next string will
save me from something I cannot
put words too...
Who am I, I mean what is this,
You Poemhunter poets,
Meaning has got me by the throat!
Do you know what I don't know?
You just rise out and up,
My brain like some old
Waiting for the big soup of stars
to open up and release me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hits (Off The Cuff) by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza